Sunday, November 7, 2010

More Tractor Pics

Again, more pics from the Bells Bend Tractor Show a couple weeks back.


Ain't dat the truth?! (There should be a sign like this posted in heaven or wherever we live before we're made into human beings and start down this sometimes shitty and rocky road of life. Dayum..Deep.)


Sweet Rides


Tractor Babe


"Tractor Mama"
I stand corrected.




I loved this old rusty specimen. So primitive! So.. pointy!


One little part that wasn't metal and it was glass with a bit of oil in it.
So perfect. And beautiful!





And of course even with all the eye candy around in the way of tractors,
I still couldn't keep my camera off the shoes.
And yes, these were thrifted too.

Call it the scuffy toe discount. Nice.



Trying to look bigger by sitting on the smallest tractor there. I'm so transparent.

Please forgive this caption Mr W if you ever read this, but it has to be said.
" I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave"