Saturday, April 17, 2010

Shit My Mom Says

"Dear Rags*,
So you can remember--- Cappagallo is not a brand.
Were you trying to be funny?. It is Pappa Gallo as in Italian grandaddy wine maker, or pizza restaurant proprietor ( Pappa John). Catch you later, Mom"


Now you tell me what you think this says? The P totally looks like a C. Don't front.


The sad thing is I totally know the brand Pappagallo. I grew up in those shoes. But this label looked different to me and I actually had seen tons of them and thought there was another whole different brand called Cappagallo, which strangely I never questioned as strangely similar sounding as the brand Pappagallo. So now I'm totally exposed. The shit already sold! But whatev. You guys don't know me from jack. Except maybe half of you who are fam or friends or just have the nads to follow this blog "officially" rather than just blog stalkers although I welcome ya'll too cause hell, I understand this game! A listener's a listener! Anyhoo...Its out. The cat is out of the bag.

I am a full blown airhead. Add it to the list.


And I don't care what she says...I still love me some Cappagallos! Now pass me the wine and pizza, I'm starved already!

Yours,
~R.Rags

http://www.etsy.com/shop/ReanimatedRags check me out!



*Names have been changed to protect the airheaded and the innocent.