Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Vintage belt lots. Made fresh daily!

Something new for all ya'll who may have actually lost some weight this holiday season.




Belt Lots!!! Vintage Belt Lots that is (not just any old soulless and modern pants retention device).

Wait!! Before you start rolling your eyes at me....weight is not worth losing if it takes a 24 hour stomach bug that sticks around for 3+ days and insists that food exiting body must be allowed to use nasal cavities which typically are not desirable lanes for food trafficking.


So yeah, I lost some weight. But that taco soup recipe? The delicious vegetarian one my relatives made me over Christmas? Yeah, I won't be needing that. But thanks anyway, it was great the first time around.

Check me out!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/ReanimatedRags